Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I have a P300 Aaxa and am trying to loop my video. The video

Customer Question
I have a P300 Aaxa...
I have a P300 Aaxa and am trying to loop my video.
The video player bar that comes up is NOT like the one in the manual - there is no Repeat button on the right!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/19/2015
Electronics Technician: chester298,
 replied 2 years ago
chester298

Hi and welcome to Just answer.

Can you please explain your situation with a little more?

Can you please send me a photo of your projector and the manual you are referring to.

This window is not letting me send an image. Please tell me how...or give me an email. I've tried 6 times now!

Electronics Technician: chester298,
 replied 2 years ago

To send photo, click the paper clip icon at the top of your typing box, click browse,select file then click Ok.

I get the paper clip thing, but that assumes your photos have an URL. Mine are just on my phone and now computer.

Here is the exact situation, which should give you enough info:

My projector: Aaxa P300, bought around 2 years ago.

Page 24 of manual explains how to loop a video.

Page 23 shows the video control menu, which includes a "Repeat" button on the right.

When I project however, the video control menu DOES NOT INCLUDE THE REPEAT BUTTON. The far right button after Stop is a little gear symbol that says "Aspect." So - again, HOW DO I LOOP MY VIDEO?

thank you.

I WAS JUST ABLE TO SEND YOU 3 IMAGES!

Electronics Technician: chester298,
 replied 2 years ago

Your images received. Can you please try to restore factory settings for us to check if the problem is on the user settings.

I just restored to factory settings. The video controller menu is the same - no REPEAT button.

Electronics Technician: chester298,
 replied 2 years ago

I think you need to upgrade your firmware. Refer to your manual on how to update/upgrade the firmware.

It just sends you back to previous window, ending with choice of media type.

Electronics Technician: chester298,
 replied 2 years ago

did try to check and update your firmware?

how about when you select aspect?

Selecting ASPECT goes to "Invalid Option"

Like I said, there is no mention in manual (or online) of firmware. I have no idea how to do that or WHY exactly I would need to. I have a second Aaxa P300 that I got in the last year. Same problem.

Electronics Technician: chester298,
 replied 2 years ago

Did you see repeat button on photo slide show and music?

No

Hey, Chester - are you still on this? I really need my money back if you can't help me. I'm using this projector in an exhibition very soon, and will have to find other help.

UPDATE: I JUST FIGURED IT OUT - ON MY OWN. (in case someone else asks you, the video control bar has more than one level - which I was finally able to access.)

PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY SINCE I DIDN'T GET ANY HELP!

Thank you in advance.

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.