How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Martin Your Own Question
Martin, Engineer
Category: Consumer Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 4922
Experience:  16 years, include works in aluminium plant, industrial machinery, military weapons, programming
Type Your Consumer Electronics Question Here...
Martin is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to find out where can I find the following

Customer Question

I would like to find out where can I find the following part. Here is the information I have http/ I assumed the part # ***** ***** I think the company name is***** Device Co.LTD I am reading all this information from the back of the part
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My brother came to visit and he has a wine cooler (Ithink) that quit working and this is all the information I have. He lives in Panama
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Consumer Electronics Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes It is not an emergency. Also if possible I would like to know if the part can be shipped directly to him
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.

Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not give my password
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hi. Those device are usually very simple and it seem this one is subject to failing power supply:

As it seem a prone to failure of the PSU i would not use the same model.

It should be possible to substitue it with a same voltage and connectors (the connector could be salvaged from the non working part if different) PSU that can give the same current and power. The company you mention is the part maker so it should be possible to ask them for a distributor in south america:***@******.*** (that is a chinese company making power supply). If you know the make of the whole cooler, it would be simpler to order a replacement part trough them.

Power supply are usually easy to repair at the component level because they use standard component, so a TV/electronic repair shop should be able to repair it quite easilly.

Related Consumer Electronics Questions