Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

Uniwell sx7500 My enter isn't working and some of the number

Customer Question
uniwell sx7500 My enter isn't working...
uniwell sx7500
My enter isn't working and some of the number key aren't either
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
I meant my enter key doesn't work on till and some of numbers like 1,4,7 and this all just happened
10/15/2015
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I would advise that you reset the machine, either by a keyed or button reset, or (esp. if that doesn't work for the problem) by powering Off the till and leaving it Off for about 20 minutes or more to cool off and lose all stored charges.

Make sure also, that you have not changed the keypad status in some fashion. It sounds as if you might be in some different entry mode.

Russell H., Service Tech