Freddy M.
Freddy M., Customer Service
Experience:  Years of experience in IT and customer support
15852642

My crosley 4 in 1 says no toc when I am using the same blank

Customer Question

My crosley 4 in 1 says no toc when I am using the same blank CDs that I used to use. It will go through the record motion but will not finalized and still reminds blank
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. Will it play a CD?