How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Hannigan Your Own Question
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Category: Consumer Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 11826
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
Type Your Consumer Electronics Question Here...
Michael Hannigan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is it possible to get a ft-1000mp v field repaired by

Customer Question

Is it possible to get a ft-1000mp Mark v field repaired by Yaesu.? My machine is North Carolina and I cannot locate any repair service here. The A receiver seems to have lost sensitivity
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

The best way to handle this is to send it to manufacturer for repair. They have an excellent track record with repairing their devices and you won't find anyone nearly as qualified in a local repair shop. And, I consider them to be reasonable. You can contact them from the following page

once you contact them, if you decide to continue with the repair, they will provide you with shipping instructions and an estimated turnaround time. Please let me know if you have any questions.


Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Have I answered your question or do you need additional information?

I would appreciate a moment of your time to rate my level of service, OK, GOOD, or EXCELLENT at your convenience.