How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Neil Your Own Question
Neil, Engineer
Category: Consumer Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 3764
Experience:  NZ Certificate in Engineering Electronics & Computing 25 years exp
Type Your Consumer Electronics Question Here...
Neil is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a old Sentry safe G7211-2 #469034 I use to store ammo

Customer Question

I have a old Sentry safe G7211-2 #469034 I use to store ammo but lost the combination can you supply the combination?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Neil replied 1 year ago.


The combination will be on the manual but if you don't have that then you will need to get the combination off Sentry:

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I still had the manual I'd have combination. When I linked to the Sentry sight they said to go to customer/care which sent me to you. What you are telling me to do I already did. "Oh well" poop!
Expert:  Neil replied 1 year ago.

There is an online form that you can download, sign and get notarized and they will send you the combination... Sorry for the confusion but only Sentry Safes can provide the combination..

Related Consumer Electronics Questions