Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

PCR-T273 model - how do I get past the tax settings? We are

Customer Question

PCR-T273 model - how do I get past the tax settings? We are non-profit.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 2 years ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question.

By default, only department 2 is taxable. All others are non-taxable. You can change the tax status of a department though. You would do this through programming mode. Steps are on page E-14 of the following document.

http://bitli.es/VCeoNp

Please let me know if you still have questions.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I was at our office when I made the request. A bolt of
Ightningknocked out our electricity just after I asked the question. Now the computer won't come on. I'll check tomorrow to see if I can get the cash register to work. Thanks

You're welcome.

I would appreciate a moment of your time to rate my level of service at your convenience. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Apparently all of us old ladies couldn't understand exactly how to do it. One of the husbands was able to help us. Thanks anyway. I will need some sort of invoice sent to me so I can reconcile my charges to our shop.

Thank you. I am glad you were able to get it working.

You will receive an email confirmation of the charges once you rate my level of service using the ok, good, or excellent rating icons. If you have any additional billing questions, please contact JustAnswer directly.