Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

I HAVE A CASIO 32KB DIGITAL DIARY 4300B.CAN IT BE REPAIRED.

Customer Question

Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

If its a hardware issue, no it cannot be as its not economically feasible, but I know a lot of tricks to fix software issues that can occur.

Whats the issue you are having with it?

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

can you reply here please or if you wish I can call you as an additional service?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my casio sf 4300b just blinks when I try to open it. You said that it is too costly to repair but you have tricks that might fix it. It is a digitial diary.4 Can I get a phone number so I can talk to someone.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

If you accept the Phone call request I can then call you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Some one just called me and made a long speech but I am hard of hearing and didn't understand anything. I have a digital captioned telephone and can read what someone is saying My phone number is(###) ###-####but I don't want to spend $29 ( just to get a phone call for someone to tell me it can't be fixed. It is a 32KB digital diary SF 4300B.It blinks when I try to turn it on but doesn't stay on .
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

No problem. It was not use that called you though. I was just offering it as you kept asking to be called.

First, have you put a new battery in it as this is the most common cause, that the battery has run out?