Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

We have an echo every time we use our KX-TGEA20 phone (all

Customer Question
four of them) and there...
We have an echo every time we use our KX-TGEA20 phone (all four of them) and there is noise also. We are only 30 ft from the base. What can we do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/12/2015
Electronics Technician: Michael, Technician replied 2 years ago
Michael
Michael, Technician

Hi, I am Tech Michael and will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating after we're finished. it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your phone system?

Also have there been any power outages, or storms just prior to this event?

And who is your phone service provider?

Thank You,

Michael

Michael
Michael
Michael, Technician