Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Louie I have a x4600bt that stopped working it came with the

Customer Question

Hi Louie I have a x4600bt that stopped working it came with the truck. Just got the truck about 2 months ago and I was told that the unit was purchased and installed a month or two prior. It kinda blinked on and off a few times while driving one day then stopped working all together I checked all of the main connections they are good the yellow reads 12v with the key off and 13.5 when the engine is running the red wire has no power when the engine is off and 12.32 when the engine is running
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 2 years ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, is the Pioneer completely / electrically dead? ...and have you checked the 10A fuse mounted above the Pioneer's rear connector?