Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I have a Bose Quiet Comfort 15 headset. It has been used

Customer Question

I have a Bose Quiet Comfort 15 headset. It has been used very little and is about 2 years old. It will not turn on. I have replaced the battery and the set will still not turn on. The set is in great shape since it has not been used much at all. What do you suggest?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello there, my name is ***** ***** I can help you with that question...

In order to help you better with your request, I need to know more specifics about your product such as the SERIAL NUMBER of the unit itself and the new replacement battery model number (if stated on the packaging).

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The serial number on the headset is 066347Z23392023AC and the replacement battery I put in is a AAA Dracell Alkaline battery.

Hello, and thank you for replying to my requested information.

I have been doing some research for you about your headphones as I learned that some older Boss models have been recalled in the past for similar problems...unfortunately your SERIAL NUMBER doesn't match any item from BOSS, so I would like you to double check that number for me in order to continue with my research.

Also I would like to know as well if in the past this was an intermittent issue with this headphones.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The serial number I provided is accurate. You have ask me to rate your response and I have not done that yet as I feel I have gotten NO SATISFACTORY answer. All you have told me is my headset is out of warrantee, which I already knew, and that some of these headset had this problem. My feeling is that I should not be responsible for the charge with the response I have gotten so far. Please advise with useful information or reverse the charge. Thank you for your attention.

You are correct. May people have had a problem with this model. That is why I am trying to find out if your serial number is ***** the range of those that were recalled.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did not get any satisfactory information back from this interchange. I understand I am suppose to be satisfied with your service. I want my money back. Please advise.