Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I am trying to activate our document cameras (Epson

Customer Question
Good Afternoon, I am trying to...
Good Afternoon,
I am trying to activate our document cameras (Epson ELPDC06), no luck .
After installing the software on Dell Latitude E5510 laptops, the picture from the camera pups up on screen for a second and disappears. Then when I turn on a projector, the view from the camera could be seen on the wall, and still not on the computer screen.
When I use Dell Latitude E5530 laptops, I get both views, but from the laptop camera not the portable one. (I'm using Epson PowerLite x15 projectors.)
Any suggestion how to make it work ?
Thanks in advance,
Janusz Wolynski
[email protected] Academy
Saint Louis ***@******.***
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/4/2015
Electronics Technician: Michael, Technician replied 2 years ago
Michael
Michael, Technician

Hi I'm sorry you are having this issue.

There is a specific driver that is already in your laptop, but inactive as of now so the pic blanks after a few secs.

This is a problem specific your laptop you will need to contact Dell for this by visiting this web page.

http://www.dell.com/support/incidents/us/en/04/Phone/Phonetagentry

They can give you a phone # ***** a request for them to call you to solve this one;-)

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,

you won't lose me by rating;-)

It actually will keep us locked in until this is working as it should.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime;-)

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Tech Michael

Michael
Michael
Michael, Technician