Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

My iPad home screen no longer holds the icons in their Usual

Customer Question
format. I can see them...
My iPad home screen no longer holds the icons in their Usual format. I can see them if I fool with the home button but they are scattered and the screen does not hold still. Previous to this my battery ran down...also lightning may have affected...what
do you think?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
8/28/2015
Electronics Technician: Joe, Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Joe
Joe, Mechanic

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

This seems very odd unless you have one of two things, either you held and they have an "x" to delete them and if not then "reduce motion" is not selected where it was before. Most likely neither are the problem and let's try having you reset it but know you may need to try a restore as well and if that does not work then there being an actual problem with it. Hold the top right lock and middle bottom home buttons until the "apple logo" appears and release only after that logo appears.

Thank you!

- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.

If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.

Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.

I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.

Joe
Joe
Joe, Mechanic