Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I was playing a radio station on my Kindle Fire and it just

Customer Question
stopped. The device will not...
I was playing a radio station on my Kindle Fire and it just stopped. The device will not turn back on. I recharged it. When you push the on button, nothing happens.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/19/2015
Electronics Technician: Viet - Tech, Electronics Tech replied 2 years ago
Viet - Tech
Viet - Tech, Electronics Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Have you tried to push and hold the Power On / Off button for about 30 seconds to a minute?

Is there any power / light on the kindle at all?

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

I thought I was working with Amazon. I would prefer not to have this service. Can you cancel my charge? Thank you
I'm sorry, Amazon takes long to provide support; we provide instant support. No problem, we are canceling / refunding this per your request. If you have any other electronics issue or computer issue in the future, please come back any time as you wish. Thank you.
Thanks a lot. Have a good day...Bob
You're welcome. You too. Thank you.
Viet - Tech
Viet - Tech
Viet - Tech, Electronics Tech