Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

What is the code Yamaha YSP-3050 Remote to operate a Vizio

Customer Question

What is the code for the Yamaha YSP-3050 Remote to operate a Vizio TV Model E43-C2?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
It is only a select number of products the remote comes iwth and these are listed in the manual. As you saw, there is not Vizio listing as it does not have the codes for this.
What you have to do is get a univeral remote that can learn such as this one.
http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/harmony-350-control?crid=60
You can then program it with the buttons from the other remotes and use this for all your devices.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you