How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Your Own Question
Michael, Technician
Category: Consumer Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 9558
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
Type Your Consumer Electronics Question Here...
Michael is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have two portable Panasonic CD players. I love them BUT

Customer Question

I have two portable Panasonic CD players. I love them BUT they've stopped working. Is there a place I may send them to have them repaired???? ***@******.***
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi and good Sunday morning!

Yes you can have these both fixed.

The best thing to do is try Sears or Best Buy for this service. Both will send them out for this service. Note, not all Sears locations offer this service, but I would try this first as they are excellent places to have this done. Both fair priced and quality service. Also if you happen to live near a local home audio shop you can check with them as most of them offer repair service now a days;-)

If you need anything further please let me know and I will provide that as there are other places as well.

Have an awesome day!

Tech Michael

Please rate kindly!