Thomas
Thomas, Technician
Experience:  Repair computer hardware, phones, tablets, televisions, game consoles
62924203

I need help with my register it is in reg mode but it says

Customer Question

Hi I need help with my register it is in reg mode but it says void and I can not ring anything up It is a sharp XE-A42S
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help!

If you have a stuck void, try pressing the #/TM/SBTL key, then the VOID key, then the #/TM/SBTL again and it should clear that transaction and bring you back to the screen to start another one.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
have tried that I think it needs to be reset to factory settings
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.

What does it tell you on the screen right now?