How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Pete Your Own Question
Pete, Electronic Engineer
Category: Consumer Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 17631
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
Type Your Consumer Electronics Question Here...
Pete is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Sylvania 12000BTU SLY12PE and need to replace the

Customer Question

I have a Sylvania 12000BTU SLY12PE and need to replace the exaust hose and window attachment. Do you know where I can order these parts?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.

Hi there,

Sylvania doesn't offer replacement parts for this model, however you can purchase a replacement hose at Home Depot or Lowe's hardware stores. Take the hose you need with you and go in and have the guys at the helpdesk in the store help you locate the hose.

Related Consumer Electronics Questions