Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

My chamberlain formula1 garage door opener does not learn and

Customer Question
connect with xhamberlain internet gateway...
my chamberlain formula1 garage door opener does not learn and connect with xhamberlain internet gateway myQ model #cigbu/c
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
click learn button and never connects and learns
always time out
7/29/2015
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 2 years ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer
I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.
Try restarting all of your network equipment - modem/router, and any other network devices. Turn them all off for a few minutes, then turn them on again.
If you are still having difficulty learning the MyQ app to open your door, please let me know the exact error message you are getting, including any code.
Pete, Electronic Engineer