Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Funai DVD/VCR player/recorder Ser #J19314697. It

Customer Question

I have a Funai DVD/VCR player/recorder Ser #J19314697. It plays VCR's but will not eject the VCR, when the eject button ia pushed the door opens and the VCR begins to rise but immediately hangs up, then drops back down and the door closes.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 2 years ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,
Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...
Initially, how old is the unit please? ...or more specifically, is it still under warranty?
And have you tried STOP, REWIND before EJECT?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Purchased approximately a year and a half ago, not under warranty, have tried stop and rewind before eject. Have also tried holding down the eject button prior to powering up and down.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
An hour between my answer to your question and your response is not what I'm used to with online tech support and doesn't work for me. Last question, where do I take my unit in Portland, OR for repairs?
Expert:  Louie replied 2 years ago.
Please inquire from
SHARPER VIDEO & AUDIO SERVICE
2645 SE 50TH
PORTLAND OR. 97206
Phone:(###) ###-####
Fax:(###) ###-####
E-Mail:***@******.***
Website: http://www.sharpervideo.net
Approximately 89.93 miles away.