How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Russell H. Your Own Question
Russell H.
Russell H., Service Tech
Category: Consumer Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 10902
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
Type Your Consumer Electronics Question Here...
Russell H. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to know what sort of equipment to use for

Customer Question

Hello, I would like to know what sort of equipment to use for a home with 10zones? The system for the main media/tv area suggested is the V35 Lifestyle, what do you suggest for four bedrooms, a study, a pool area, 2living rooms, kitchen, guest toilet and ante-room.
Kind regards.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Some would say the Sonos ZP80 system is suitable - it can be controlled from an iPad with the Sonos app, or with the Phonos app on a Windows phone.
Parasound HCA-1000A amps are suitable for driving speakers around a house in a distributed configuration.
Some would recommend Russound, but it (as well as Control4) would be much more expensive. Several ZP80s or similar, that use/are controlled by Sonos, would do for your distributed, multi-zone sound allocation and control needs.