Joe
Joe, Mechanic
Experience:  Auto, Marine and Home Electronics professional. iphone, bluray and home theater setup and repair.
20508815

I have an E120 and my sonar is not working. In the "event log

Customer Question

I have an E120 and my sonar is not working. In the "event log : Buffer" it is saying "FishFinderHistoryService::OnReceivedSoanrData: No assigned HB!! Ping Dropped"
Any ideas as to what might be wrong. The sonar icon on the dash board is radiating like it's supposed to.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Joe replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.
I assume this is Ray unit.
Can you elaborate on what problems you are having with it, because it almost seems like your saying it works but are wondering what a couple of things are?
Otherwise, if having problems the first thing I would do is reset the unit and see if that resolves the problem as well as disconnecting the connectors and reconnecting to be sure they are tight and clean.
Thank you!
- Joe
Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. The rating system is only to rate me as an expert not the site or the product. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!
If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.