Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a pair of Jensen JCS-600S 2 way radios that my Dad lent

Customer Question

I have a pair of Jensen JCS-600S 2 way radios that my Dad lent me for my Vacation so we could talk car-to-car. However, I don't know how to use them and Dads on vacation some where else....so can you help me?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Louie replied 2 years ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,
Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...
Initially, the basic would be to turn on both units and ensure that the displayed frequency/channel and all others would be identical. Pressing on the side PTT button would make that unit transmit and should be audible on the other/receiving unit.
Please post back results / observations of the above once tried.