Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

Is it possible to buy an extra blaster,0-r0002, to an Logitech Harmony 900? I mean

Customer Question
Hi! Is it possible to buy...
Hi!
Is it possible to buy an extra blaster,0-r0002, to an Logitech Harmony 900?
I mean not only the mini ones.
Regards/Manne
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
7/26/2015
Electronics Technician: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. You sure can. Here is a link to it on Amazon. Let me know if you still have questions.http://amzn.to/1GQ9OOSI would appreciate a moment of your time to rate my level of service at your convenience. Thank you Mike
Hi Mike!But that is the mini blaster. I want a complete blaster with two mini blasters connected. Same
as got when I bought the remote. It was included in the package.Regards/Manne
They do offer an expansion IR package that has another receiver with it. Here's that if you want to take a look
http://amzn.to/1fyOCHb
I just want to find out if that was what you were looking for? I would appreciate a moment of your time to rate my level of service. Thank you. Mike
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer