Martin, Engineer
Experience:  16 years, include works in aluminium plant, industrial machinery, military weapons, programming
14666028

Is there available battery or compatible battery

Customer Question

Is there available battery or compatible battery for Panosonic Recorder Model No RQ-3325?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Hi. I don't have the documentation for that one. Does it even have a battery trap door (under the protective sleeve thats seem to come with it). The DC adapter voltage is 6V, so if there is battery for it i would expect a trap door with room for four 1.5V batteries.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is there a battery or compatible battery for Panasonic and where do I get it?
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Like i said, i don't know if it have battery compartment, if you look around it you could tell me that. The only good set of picture i got show me the back when it is in the sleeve so i can't really see. When a battery was made for stuff from that era, they did not use non standard battery, and because it require 6V, it surely is not a square 9V battery). It is a small format, so again IF it have a battery door, it would be AA format, as C would be quite big if it need 4.
That said, you could connect any kind of 6V battery (or arangement of four 1.5V batteries in contected in series) to to the DC input as long as you us the right tips with the right polarity (the polarity is indicated next to the DC input).