How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard Your Own Question
Richard, Customer Service
Category: Consumer Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 36526
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
Type Your Consumer Electronics Question Here...
Richard is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a complete denon av system, cd,amp, tuner, blu ray

Customer Question

I have a complete denon av system, cd,amp, tuner, blu ray player. Is there a cable box made by denon for centurylink cable box
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Hi there and welcomeYou mean you want to replace the cable box provided by Centurylink with one produced by Denon?Please let me know
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes i want to replace my centrylinks cable box by on manufactured by denon
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank youThey do not make one sorry, it is not within their product range.If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you