Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

What if you can't recall the original code in order to change

Customer Question

What if you can't recall the original code in order to change it. Can safe be reset to factory setting. Factory setting says 49 (01) 227. How is the used.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and welcome! The only way to get the original code if you lost it or forgot it, is from the manufacturer. If Sentry made your safe, you can request your original, factory set code from this site: https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination If your safe is made by a different company, please let me know which one, and I will try to help you further. Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback so I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you.Rating will not cut off our communication and you can click 'Reply' at any time to keep in touch with me or ask for any clarification or additional information.Warmest regards,Cher