Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369

I forgot my safe combo, and the safe is open how do I find

Customer Question

I forgot my safe combo, and the safe is open how do I find out the combo so I can lock it
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hello, and welcome! Who is the manufacturer of your safe? Is it Sentry or another brand? Do you know your model number? Thanks,Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, I was hoping to get some additional information from you, but I will send my answer now, and if you need any additional information, just click 'Reply' to let me know. If your safe is made by Sentry, the only way to retrieve your original, factory-set combination, is from the manufacturer. Combinations are never available online, to protect your security and privacy. Go to the site below and follow all instructions to get your original combination: https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination As you can see, you will need to provide your model number, serial number and a notarized form, proving safe ownership. If this is an emergency and you need the combination right away, in order to close/lock your safe, you can request expedited service for an additional fee and have it within 48 hours. If it's not an emergency or urgent situation, you should receive your combination within 4-7 days. If your safe is not made by Sentry, please let me know the manufacturer and model number and I will be glad to continue to help. I wish you much good luck with your safe! Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback so I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you.Rating will not cut off our communication and you can click 'Reply' at any time to keep in touch with me or ask for any clarification or additional information.Warmest regards,Cher