How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Louie Your Own Question
Louie, Technician
Category: Consumer Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 12285
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
Type Your Consumer Electronics Question Here...
Louie is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have the same problem, no transformer at all what do suggest,

Customer Question

I have the same problem, no transformer at all what do suggest, I still want to plug it in.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I have no way of referring to the question that brought you here. What device is this, and please elaborate on exactly what the problem is you're having? All I can see is a general question stating " I have the same problem, no transformer".
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
easylite three lights needs a plug in toroidal transformer to make it work,wire, no transformer , sorry wasn't paying attention , model number p430-05 . What can I use for the transformer.
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Sorry I have no ideas- there's no information or product manual for this item. I will opt out.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am in Canada , anyway the problem is I don't have a transformer for the easy light which I can't hard wire three light cable kit .
Expert:  Louie replied 2 years ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, please click HERE for a replacement transformer.Still, the P430-05 uses 3 x 20 Watt MR16/C bulbs. All of these are rated at 12Volts. A workaround / substitute then would be any transformer that would output 12Volts and capable of at least 60 watts or 5 Amps.