Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

I have a new Fujifilm X100t camera without an owners manual.

Customer Question

I have a new Fujifilm X100t camera without an owners manual. How do I change the lenses from the one installed at purchase?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Good morning, below is the link to a user manual for your camera, you can print ir out or save it to your disk etc for future reference.Let me know id this helps you as Im sure you will need that in the future for other things with this camera;-) Please visit: http://fujifilm-dsc.com/en/manual/x100t/Please rate kindly at this time before closing this page, I will still be with you in case you need my further;-)Thank you and have a wonderful day!Tech Michael
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Good morning,
Did that help you or do you still need advice on the lens removal?
Also please rate my service to you before you close, it is the only way I receive any credit for my time with you. It wont cost you anything to rate and I will still be here for you if you do need me further.
Thank you
Tech Mike