Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

HAVE A COEDLESS PGONE SYSTEM. Message box is full and there

Customer Question

HAVE A COEDLESS PGONE SYSTEM. Message box is full and there is no way to delete messages. help model number is ***** 1056 YA
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.Do you have the user manual?Thank you for choosing Just Answer.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no no user manual
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for that.May I have the make?Tech Mike
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
PANASONIC
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for that, That is the model # ***** the base, your hand set should have something like KX-TGA652 but with a different #;-)Let me know that info.Thank youTech Mike
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
KX TGDA 29 NOT SURE OF THE 9 SO SMALL
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Michaelare you still there?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Good morning, if you are in the US I can call you;-) Please accept the offer I will send you now. ALso rate this box kindly then send me your phone # ***** I can call you. I agree this would be best handles on the phone as well.Thank youTech Michael