How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask John Your Own Question
John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 227
Experience:  I am here to help you!
Type Your Consumer Electronics Question Here...
John is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is called yao hui lee . i get a

Customer Question

hello....... my name is called yao hui lee . i get a dtv digital to analog converter box at home with remote control . it is philco model number is tb100hh9 . will your service provide me expert channels to my converter box . can you help me to get reception and signal to the place which i stayed at . i stayed at ***** apt#1c new york new york 10023 . please thank you ....
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi good afternoon, are you talking about TV reception as I suspect?If so do you use a cable or sat provider? If not let me know and i will help you do this.Tech Michael

Related Consumer Electronics Questions