How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Your Own Question
Michael, Technician
Category: Consumer Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 9568
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
Type Your Consumer Electronics Question Here...
Michael is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I havea set of MIDLAND portable walkie-talkie. Those you charge

Customer Question

I havea set of MIDLAND portable walkie-talkie. Those you charge on a base conected to the wall.On my last trip to Europe I connected it to a 220 wall socket the base smoke, but the Wilkie talkie are still working. Can some tell me if I have to buy just the base and where can I buy it.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi yes you don't need the walkie talkies just the base.The best place for that would be: visit that site for this site, they have been great in the past with there service and should be able to order you the base you need.Irs best to call them for this part: Toll-Free 877*412*3738 Thank you and have a great day.Please rate my service kindly at this time.Tech Michael