Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I hVE AN ERGOLINE INSPIRATION 400 TURBO POWER...TWO WEEKS AGO…

Customer Question
i hVE AN ERGOLINE INSPIRATION...
i hVE AN ERGOLINE INSPIRATION 400 TURBO POWER...TWO WEEKS AGO WE RELAMPED THE WHOLE BED...TODAY AFTER INSPECTION I NOTICED THAT ALL BUTTOM LAMPS ARE FLICKERING ....EVERYTHING WAS OK BEFORE TODAY..WHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM?
GABBY
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
7/14/2015
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 3 years ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer
Hello Gabby,
I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.
A flickering lamp normally indicates that the lamp needs replacing.
However if all lamps are flickering at once it is more likely to be a loose connection or a ballast fault.