Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

What to do if the system is down and error msg said : no

Customer Question

hi what to do if the system is down and error msg said : no communication with unit RFPA? thanks
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi did you still need help?Of so I will send you a phone call offer as you asked for please accept and include your phone # ***** the best time to call;-)Or if you wish to decline the phone call we can continue this way.Also please rate this box kindly before closing it.Thank youTech Michael