Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I purchased my Garmin vivofit 2 activity tracker thru Amazon

Customer Question
on3/28/15. It is completely dead...
I purchased my Garmin vivofit 2 activity tracker thru Amazon on3/28/15. It is completely dead. I thought the battery should last for one year? Where do I fog to get help or a new battery.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
7/11/2015
Electronics Technician: Michael, Technician replied 2 years ago
Michael
Michael, Technician
Good morning, I am sorry to hear that, the problem may not be the battery.How old exactly is your Garmin?Thank youTech Michael
Never mind a friend has fixed it for me
Ok, sounds good but if you run into anything else with this please let me know.No additional cost for that help either;-)Please rate kindly and have a great weekend. No cost to rate;-)Thank you!Tech Michael
Michael
Michael
Michael, Technician