Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Will my samsung gear fit work with the samsung 6 or edge?

Customer Question
will my samsung gear fit work with the samsung 6 or edge?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
7/3/2015
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 3 years ago
Richard, Customer Service
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Yes it will
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you