Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I need to adjust my remote to my older tv The remote I have…

Customer Question
I need to adjust my...
I need to adjust my remote to my older tv The remote I have is from Charter tv and they do not have the necessary code numbers Please call me at *****
Ted
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
6/30/2015
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 3 years ago
Richard, Customer Service
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
If they do not have the code for it then you wont be able to adjust the remote, you will have to use one that is compatible with both devices.
The Logitech Harmony 350 will do this and allow you to control both the charter TV and the TV itself.
You can get this here
http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/harmony-350-control?crid=60
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you