Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

We need the music support bar Casio keyboard mod com

Customer Question
We need the music support...
We need the music support bar for our Casio keyboard mod com 700! We hope you might assist us, please. (This would be a replacement score support.)
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
6/29/2015
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 3 years ago
Richard, Customer Service
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You mean the bar to put the Keyboard on so you can play it standing up or on a stool?
Thanks, Richard!
WHEN were you ever to get back to me!? I began in June and here it is August!? So, back there in June, I kept searching and found the dealer who indtinctively knew what I was requesting and promptly sent me the order request! When were YOU ver going to get to me??? Did you just put my request on some permanent HOLD???? Sorry! Clay