Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Lost combination safe

Customer Question
lost combination for sentry safe...
lost combination for sentry safe
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
6/28/2015
Electronics Technician: Michael, Librarian replied 3 years ago
Michael
Michael, Librarian
Having a lost combination for a Sentry safe is quite common and happens often to owners. The way to retrieve the combination would be to contact Sentry directly as long as you have registered your safe with them. They can then retrieve the safe combination and get it to you so that you can use it again.In order to retrieve your combination from Sentry, follow their instructions here: https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_CombinationWhile there is a small price involved to retrieve your combination, it is much less than contacting a locksmith who will charge much more.