Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

This is ernie. I not sure I ask the proper question.

Customer Question
I meant a disc not...
this is ernie. I not sure I ask the proper question. I meant a disc not desk.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
i do not want membership,cancel my order for advice on my compter effective june 26, 2015.
6/26/2015
Electronics Technician: Michael, Technician replied 3 years ago
Michael
Michael, Technician
Hi Ernie, this is Tech Michael, you don't need the membership only a one time help. I can fix that for you if you would like to continue?Please let me know, also if you would like to discuss this problem you have on the phone;-)