Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How do you delete address you have saved? I have to delete…

Customer Question
How do you delete address...
How do you delete address you have saved? I have to delete something because the last time I updated there wasn't enough room to download the whole US?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
6/26/2015
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 3 years ago
Richard, Customer Service
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
The addresses only take up a few bytes so it wont interfere with an update
But to remove
Touch Where to?
Touch Recently Found
Touch Clear at the bottom of the page
Touch Yes to confirm that you want to clear the list
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you