Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How do you set an august steiner as8119ttb watch?

Customer Question
how do you set an august steiner as8119ttb watch?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
6/25/2015
Electronics Technician: Michael, Technician replied 3 years ago
Michael
Michael, Technician
Hi you have a very good quality watch and they don't post information about that one online.You can however get the user manual for that watch for a small fee from August Steiner directly.Here is their contact information, its best to call them for this:August Steiner449 20th Street Brooklyn, NY 11215 Phone:(###) ###-####lease rate my service kindly thus far, it is the only way I receive credit for my time with you;-)It won't cost you anything additional to rate;-)I will stick with you until your watch is working correctly, You can always get in touch with me if you need further assistance after rating.Thank you and have a great day!Tech Michael