Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My sentry safe #DS5781 - AY399233, electronic lock will not…

Customer Question
My sentry safe #DS5781 -...
My sentry safe #DS5781 - AY399233, electronic lock will not activate and allow me to open. I have replaced the batteries, numbers register on the window, lock sign shows unlocked in the window but handle will not open.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
6/24/2015
Electronics Technician: Michael, Technician replied 3 years ago
Michael
Michael, Technician
Hi and good afternoon, I'm sorry to hear that. How old is your safe?Also what happens when you enter the combination any sigh that it accepted that etc?Please explain anything more you can that isnt happening as it should so I can help you with this;-)