Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a sam4s cash register....i can get the journal on x…

Customer Question
i have a sam4s cash...
i have a sam4s cash register....i can get the journal on x to print, but it will not print a receipt for a customer
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
i have fixed my problem.....i do not need assistance. please do not charge my credit card.
6/23/2015
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 3 years ago
Russell H., Service Tech
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I am aware that you have fixed the problem, but would like to offer an answer of some sort anyway - and you raised a point about billing also, that you may need more information about.So, I would like to guess that the journal printing was not finished, or the register was not put back in the right mode. A token guess, perhaps, but for the courtesy of asking your question here, you deserve the courtesy of some sort of response to your question. As for your request not to be charged on your credit card: As an Expert, I have no power over billing, subscription status or terms, etc. I have to refer you to those who can address your request: Customer Support at JustAnswer.com, which can be contacted through: http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us They will, I feel sure, address your concerns with reasonable promptness. Thank you for bringing your question to us here at JustAnswer.com. Please feel welcome to return again as needed to ask any question in any of our fields of specialty knowledge here at JustAnswer.com.