Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Lost my combination to my Brinks 5059 home security safe; still…

Customer Question
lost my combination to my...
lost my combination to my Brinks 5059 home security safe; still have the key in it...tried this morning....used to have it sit on last number....turned key and will not open........see the serial # ***** it ..... does that help....thanks
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
6/23/2015
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 3 years ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer
I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.
Brinks is now owned by Honeywell, and if you have forgotten your safe's combination you can call them and/or write to them to request your combination.
Here is their phone number: 1-***-***-****.
Also see: http://www.honeywellsafes.com/UserFiles/ContentPageFiles/ORDER%20REPLACEMENT%20KEYS%20&%20COMBINATIONS.pdf