Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

Is there a phone number I can support?

Customer Question
Is there a phone number...
Is there a phone number I can for tech support?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
6/21/2015
Electronics Technician: Freddy M., Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Freddy M.
Freddy M., Customer Service
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting I can not call you I can only help you through this site. What exactly is the problem you're having and for what device/service?
.
I can't sync my vivofit to my iphone
.
I will need to opt out and open this to all experts.
.
Please I need the help
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Richard, Customer Service
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
What is the error you get when you try to synch?
I downloaded the manual and was able to solve the problem by myself. Thanks anyway
Your most welcome.
Always good to have the manual on hand. Also a trick if you ever have problems on the iPhone is to hold the home and power button for about 10 seconds until you see the apple logo then release and let it restart. It can clear a lot of issues with the iPhone. Just for future reference.
Is there anything else I can assist you with?
No all is fine
ok, well any issues, let me know
Have a great day
You also
thank you
Richard, Customer Service