John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

Forgot the combination of my sentry safe 1250, how do I open

Customer Question

Forgot the combination of my sentry safe 1250, how do I open it?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Neil replied 2 years ago.
Hi You can get your combination from Sentry: https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have visited Sentry's site prior to registering on your's. I don't have the serial number that Sentry requires so I thought you might be able to help me, thus agreeing with your fee. Directing me to Sentry's site which I have previously visited, what is the point of me paying your site the fee?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
To add, when I visited Sentry's site, they were asking for Proof and Ownership which I do not have anymore as my safe was purchased long time ago and had been in storage for years. Plus a Notary was required. Thinking I can open my safe without going through these and paying Sentry the fee, I decided to just go through your site ( and pay the fee). Is your answer to my dilemma/question is directing me to Sentry site
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Neil replied 2 years ago.
Hi The only way to open the safe without a combination is it to either force it open which will damage it and render it no longer usable or crack the safe using highly specialised equipment which is worth more than the safe... Sentry have the combination but obviously need proof of ownership before handing it out, they also need the serial number as the combination is stored against the serial number. I am sorry but there is no magic bullet that will get you into the safe otherwise.