How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Russell H. Your Own Question
Russell H.
Russell H., Service Tech
Category: Consumer Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 10919
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
Type Your Consumer Electronics Question Here...
Russell H. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ineed an ink pad EL-1197-P111

Customer Question

Ineed an ink pad for ny EL-1197-P111
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.Is this what you are looking for?: If not, let me know - and if you can, provide a part # ***** some sort. Or some indication of what sort of supply item it is. Or is it a broken part that needs replacing? that info can help with the process of finding such an item.

Related Consumer Electronics Questions