Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I purchased a 2011 Garmin and can't update the maps. It doesn�…

Customer Question
I purchased a 2011 Garmin...
I purchased a 2011 Garmin and can't update the maps. It doesn't recognize my password ***** name. Can I reset or what do I do. I spent over 2 hours yesterday and ended up frustrated. The Garmin is no use to me to get to and from medical appointment at the U of MN.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
6/15/2015
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 3 years ago
Richard, Customer Service
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you via your computer click on my link below please
https://my.garmin.com/mygarmin/forgotPassword.faces
Reset your password ***** and if you are able to do this, then use this new password ***** the update.
Let me know the results please